Hi, I'm a lurker

Tell us a little about yourself and make yourself at home.

Hi, I'm a lurker

Postby Enrico » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:15 pm

Hi,
my name is Enrico and, as the topic title says, here I'll probably be a lurker for most of the time :)

I'm not a metalworker or a sculptor, but I'm curious by nature and when I see something beautiful I need to understand how it was done, or how it works; so, this is the main reason why I'm here. At some point, my plan is to test my hand with something simple, like some seppa and some basic wood carving, but I'll need some (extremely difficult to find) free time for that.

Since I told you what I'm not and what I don't do, I think it would be fair to spend a couple words also on what I actually do: I write software and create technological props for live shows and interactive installations. Almost everything I do is taylor made to fit the needs of a specific artist or to work in a given environment and I strongly believe in making my own tools, so I consider myself a craftsman too: instead of forging my own chisels, I just write my own code libraries :)
Enrico

Re: Hi, I'm a lurker

Postby Karl Wunderlich » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:54 am

Hallo and welcome, Enrico.
From what I have seen on your website you are an expert for light sabres, so make make yourself at home here.
Wunder-Page
My Blog

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." Leonardo
Karl Wunderlich

Re: Hi, I'm a lurker

Postby Enrico » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:30 pm

Thanks,
I'll try to learn as much as I can: lightsabers need tosogu too!
Enrico

Return to Introductions...please.